Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Fancied Up...

Saturday night Beau and I got to attend the Medina Children's Home Fundraising Banquet. We went last year and had a great time. Its so much fun to get all dressed up (especially when you wear scrubs every day) and go eat a big fancy dinner. It was 4 courses and I polished off every one of them! The speaker was great, it was the real man behind the movie The Rookie. He was a great speaker, very entertaining. Before dinner was a silent auction. I bid on a few items, but got way outbid by the end. Just to give an example about how these people bid...a Colt McCoy autographed football went for $650!! The only problem I had all night was that there were two standing ovations and I couldn't stand because I had to unbutton and unzip my pants!! I really need to go get some maternity pants!! Ha Anyway, look how good we look...



No comments: