Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Thanksgiving...

Okay, okay...so if you don't know yet I'll tell you. Actually, I'll let you guess. Here is a picture of Elijah with the first thing I bought the baby...



















You guessed it! Its a girl! Sadie Anne Ballard. And yes, I will be one of "those" moms who has bows and flowers and everything and I don't care if you don't like it so keep your opinions to yourself!! :)
So here's how our holiday trip went. Tuesday I went to work, Beau spent the day loading the truck. He picked me up from work at 7pm and we headed to Rosebud. Here are a few pics from Wednesday in Rosebud...

Playing on Pepaw's "tractor"....
Riding on Pepaw's real tractor...
Playing a little before bedtime...

Thursday morning after breakfast we got back in the car and headed to Stephenville. As soon as Elijah showed up Brooklyn put him in her lap and read him a book. She was amazed that he wasn't a baby anymore (they hadn't seen each other since last year)...


The figured out pretty quick that they could have a lot of fun playing together... (sorry its fuzzy, it was just so funny to see them both try to fit into this one-seater)


Brooklyn told Elijah to drive and she got in the little basket on the back of the tricycle.



Jumping in the big piles of leaves...


The Thanksgiving hats I got for Brooklyn and Elijah.









Then Saturday we drove to Dallas to watch Zac's game. It was cold, but we had a great time...


After the game we got back in the car and drove back to Rosebud. We spent the night, went to church, had lunch and drove home just in time to go to church here. It was a long week, but we had such a good time. I'm on call today so I'll probably be going into work later. Better go get some things done.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I'm so excited for your little girl!! Of course a baby boy #2 would have been just as exciting but little girls are a different creature all together! And I totally support you being one of "those moms" because I was one too! Bows and lace and pink and purple and frills and dresses are SO much fun! Congratulations!!

Kaylane said...

Congrats on having a girl! They are the best!!!