Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Any chance its a 26 lb baby?

Okay, so while Mandy was here I had my monthly check up with Dr Klein. She and Elijah went with me (Beau had to work). I have gained 26 lbs since I got pregnant!!! Are you kidding me? That's about how much I gained the whole time with Elijah. Wow!! So when Dr Klein came in I said, "you're going to tell me I'm too fat aren't you?" He said, "I would never say that. Lets talk about it..." He went on to ask if I was exercising to which I asked..."what?" He said I should really get back into exercising. I told him I would, but I'm so exhausted from work that on my days off I just want to rest. He told me some junk about exercising giving me more energy and even helping me during work...what a load. I guess I better try it though. I told him I think its totally inappropriate to weigh women who are pregnant during the holidays. He told me there's a small chance Sadie is already 26 lbs, but its a REALLY small chance. I keep hoping...
I know what the problem is though. I wasn't near as sick this time and I don't have any problems with sugar like I did with Elijah and its the holidays for crying out loud!! So I guess after we get back from our Christmas travels I will have to start getting back to the gym. If I stay at this rate I'll gain 60 lbs by the time she's here. My heartburn is back. So I'm warning you, I'm posting a belly pic. View at your own risk...




Okay, Mom, the reason my hair looks so bad is because it was crazy humid and rainy outside so I chose a ponytail for our shopping and Mandy didn't tell me it was sticking out. I really do fix my hair most days.
In other news...I should be at work today. I actually got put on call and I didn't even ask for it. I had no problem paying my dues and working today, but I'm thankful to be home getting stuff done and spending time with my boys. We went out to dinner with John and Bibby last night and had a great time. Beau and I decided to let Elijah open a few gifts tonight. I am totally against opening gifts before Santa comes, but let me explain. So many people love Elijah...he has received close to 10 gifts from people at church (and one from Aunt JoCarol). That's on top of the 3 gifts from Santa, his stocking stuffers and his elf gift. So to keep him from being overwhelmed in the morning we will let him open a few tonight.
Our plan for tomorrow is to have our morning together, have our new traditional Monte Cristo Christmas morning sandwiches, pack and leave for Rosebud around lunch time. We'll be in Rosebud till Saturday, then Stephenville from Sat afternoon to Tuesday, then back to Rosebud Tuesday afternoon and home on Wednesday! That's a lot of traveling. Please keep us in your prayers.
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: