Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggidy Jog

Well we're home. We had a great vacation. I ended up getting Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off by mere chance so we had a few extra days to enjoy with our family. I was supposed to work today, but again, got put on call. Therefore, I am working from home today to try and get everything "back to normal". Putting up the tree and straightening up the house. I will try to blog with pics from our trip as soon as I get a chance, but we had so much fun I didn't take many pics. I may have to wait to steal them off other family member's blogs! Anyway, Elijah is getting better (he was sick most of the trip) but now Beau is sick. Luckily Sadie and I are fine so far. Love to all...

No comments: