Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Us lately...

Well, I got my computer back!! Yeah!! I can finally blog. Just a few pics from this week...


Elijah hiding from me...


Elijah yelling "surprise" when I find him...


Beau and Elijah chillin' in front of the tv before bed...



Elijah came up to me the other day and asked me to "take a cheese". I asked him what he wanted to do and he just stood there (it looked like a mug shot) so I got him to take another one. This time he wanted to show his muscles. I wish you could hear the grunting going on as he does this...


Then he wanted to take a picture with me...(this is after breakfast/pre makeup)


Then he wanted to take a silly cheese...


Aimee came over on Wednesday and we were going to start painting Elijah's big boy room. This is what we started with (I forgot to take a 'before' shot before we removed all the furniture)...



After 2 hours and taking care of 2 kids this is where we got...



Aren't you impressed? We were! We completely finished painting. Yesterday Beau helped me hang the curtain rod and curtains, move the bed and bring in the toy box. Its really coming together and Elijah already calls it his big boy room.
In other Elijah news: He pooped in the potty today! Granted he did poop in the floor of his room first and come tell me (he was naked after our shower) then we rushed to the bathroom to "finish" and he did one tiny little booger of a poop. We didn't care...we acted like he had just been elected president and gave him some M&M's. That's progress people!
In Sadie news: Elijah and I went to the doctor on Thursday for my glucose tolerance test. We also saw the nurse practitioner who assured me I am not too fat even though I gained another 5 lbs. Aimee says that's pretty good considering it spanned the 4 weeks over the holidays and most non-pregnant people gain more than that over the holidays. Always a silver lining. Just so you know...my fundus is measuring exactly where it should be (27 cm). I am due back in 3 weeks for another check up and I can have another ultrasound so that should be fun.
My boys are both finally well...Sadie and I managed to get away without getting sick at all over the holidays!! Everything else is great. Hope all is well with you. Love to all!!

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Ok, I love the "silly cheese" picture! Priceless!