Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry guys...

Well, sorry its been so long. Our computer is sick! Beau is taking it to the hospital tomorrow, hopefully. In the mean time if he brings home his computer I may be able to blog with some pics soon. We had a long week. I had to work 4 days this week!! I never work that much...I just kept telling myself "overtime, overtime, overtime!" I had to take Elijah to the doctor for a swollen eye which I figured meant a raging ear infection (and I was right) he is now on antibiotics. Beau finally got in to see a doctor and he is also on antibiotics. I woke up with a sore throat a few mornings, but it passed and so Sadie and I are still well. Then we had a retreat all weekend. I work the next couple of days so check back in a few days for a new post! Love to all!

No comments: