Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fit Kids

Today I took Elijah to a new class at the YMCA. (new for him, not the Y) Its called Fit Kids and you have to be at least 2 to be in the class, but its usually a little older. He loved it! The instructor said he did really well for his first time. I did notice, however that we have to work on knowing when its his turn and waiting on some one else to go. He followed instructions very well though. I have a video, but can't get it uploaded yet...I'll post it when I can. Here are some pics though...(they aren't very good because I had to sit outside and take the pictures thru the window)


Getting into position...



Reach!!!



Another thing we apparently need to work on are our abs!

I took a lot more video than pictures so, like I said, I'm still working on getting it to upload.

No comments: