Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My funny boy


I'm fixing to blog a couple of times...just uploading pictures, but Elijah just said something really funny so I have to hurry and blog it before I forget.

Grant is here and the boys are playing. Elijah came into the living room with his blanket and pillow, sat down, wrapped himself up, looked at me and said, "I need to rest my weary wheels." I almost spit out my drink! He says the funniest things. I know where he got it. His favorite book right now is The Little Engine That Could and one of the engines that won't help says that in the book. I didn't think he paid much attention to the words when we read, but the other day he brought me the book and wanted to read it. I told him to read it to me. Every page he turned to he would say "one day..." then he would go on to tell the story and some of the pages he quoted word for word. I guess he really does pay attention.

On a side note: I've recieved a lot of comments about Elijah's haircut. No, I did not cut it. His father did that (without consulting me). I was just about to call and make an appointment to have our pictures taken and I get a text at work from Beau that says "wanna see a pic of your boy's hair...don't worry...it'll grow back!" I was pretty mad. He cuts it way too short. He said people were going to start calling him a girl! So if you don't like the haircut please talk to Beau! :)

No comments: