Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Westside Baby Shower

Sunday afternoon I had a great baby shower at church. It was great. Here are some of the pics.


We had some yummy cupcakes (chocolate, vanilla and coconut!)...


Just one of the super cute centerpieces...

Look at all that loot!


My beautiful hostesses (Jennifer, Aimee, Dee, Jan and Joyce). Thanks ladies!!!


We were having so much fun opening gifts that we forgot to take any pics opening gifts. So Jennifer snapped one after the shower. I found out one thing...when you have a girl people want to buy clothes...they're all so cute!

We had such a great time, thank you all so much!
Don't forget to scroll down, I've blogged a couple more times today.

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm I still have Sadie's gift that I have yet to mail...Sorry! BUT, I don't really think she needs it now!!! Just kidding. Love you and I will mail it this week...Promise!!