Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!

Sorry its been so long. My memory card on my camera died. We're having a busy weekend. Thursday was Beau's birthday. He requested stuffed burgers for dinner. Then last night I had his parents, sister and grandmother over for dinner to celebrate. We had a Mexican Fiesta and by Beau's request we had dirt cake for dessert. It was a great night.







I'm pretty sure Elijah loved his dirt cake!



Another attempt at a Christmas card photo. I'm thinking Christmas cards may not happen this year!! We have two very uncooperative children...

Today we are going to see Santa (for free pictures) and then hosting 18 people for Progressive Dinner appetizers in our tiny little house!!
Tomorrow morning my parents are driving down for church. Elijah is getting inducted into the 66 club at church. More about that later. Then we have the Youth Group Christmas party Sunday night!



1 comment:

shood9@gmail.com said...

I absolutely love those stocking/leg warmers that Baby Sadie has on. I miss you all