Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Robert and Elijah

I have a friend at church who's having her 4th baby tomorrow!! She needed to run some errands today and I told her to bring one of her sons, Robert (who will be 5 in January), over to play with Elijah while she ran around. They had a blast playing together. At one point I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down some of the things they were saying. I was laughing so hard.

They were playing ''camping''. Robert was riding a horse and Elijah was riding a fish!

Then I reminded Elijah he had two horses...
Robert would say to his horse, ''get along girl!! get along girl!'' and Elijah would repeat him 'come on girl! come on girl!''
Some of the other things I overheard:
Robert: Why is your room a mess Elijah, were you just waiting on me to come over?
I made fish sticks, mac and cheese and carrots for lunch. Robert said, "I don't eat carrots, I don't like them." I told them if they ate all their carrots and food they could have chocolate pudding. Robert then said, "I guess I can try one carrot." (ate one) "Oh, I do like carrots!"
They were playing outside and had to come in for a bathroom break. Robert went first. Elijah told him, "you have a cool tee tee". Then Elijah sat down on the commode...
Robert: What are you doing Elijah, do you have to poop?
Elijah: I have to tee tee first.
Robert: Oh, I was wondering why you were sitting down. Don't you stand up to pee?
Elijah: Yeah, but you have to sit down to poop, you can't stand up to poop, it'll get on your legs!
At this point I was laughing out loud!

Back outside to play...


Very busy...

I told Jessica Robert will have to come over again real soon! They had a great time!

No comments: