Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stephenville Thanksgiving

We left Rosebud on Thanksgiving Day evening and drove to Stephenville. We got to Jannie and Larry's just in time for dessert.


My little Turkey. She was playing with Cami and wouldn't look at the camera...


I didn't hardly take any pictures the whole time there! I managed to get one of Sadie playing with Maggie. Mom adopted her (Maggie, not Sadie) from an older lady and she (Maggie, not the old lady) lives with Mom in the city. I think she (Maggie, not Mom) prefers it in Arlington. Not so many kids messing with you. She's a really good cat though. My kids love cats! I blame Bibby and John for that!!


Now, here comes picture time. I saw a recipe for Chocolate Turkeys. Getting ready...Mary Caroline (neighbor) came over to help Brooklyn and Elijah. (There's the face again)





You're supposed to make "rice krispy" balls with cocoa pebbles and add candy corns for tail feathers...



My turkey...




Elijah's turkey...






Brooklyn's turkey...






Katy's turkey...



Mom's turkey...






Seriously?



Mary Caroline's turkey (he was bald)...



My other turkey...




She's scrumptious...





Plate 'o turkeys...



We had a great time.


I took Sadie back to the doctor to recheck her ears since we finished the antibiotics last week. Bad news: not only is her left ear still infected, her right ear is too. On to second round of antibiotics. She held onto this cold for a long time. Poor girl. She also had to get her second round of both flu shots. Not the best afternoon for my girl.

No comments: