Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sadie-Bell

When I'm at work a lady from church, Jackie, keeps Sadie for us. Her daughter, Rachel is an aspiring photographer. I knew she had taken some pictures of Sadie and have been asking for them. I finally got them. She put some on a CD. They're not posed or anything, but I think they definitely capture some of Sadie's precious expressions. Most of these are from our last devo for the summer out at one of the parks (so they're a few months old).


This is how she usually looks at you. Like "is that the best you can do?"...


Sadie and Mackenzie...









I know you're fighting the urge to just kiss your screen right now!














We're recuperating from our Christmas adventures. I'll blog about that soon.

No comments: