Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Last Tuesday was Elijah's Thanksgiving Feast at his pre-school. Sadie and I volunteered to help (Sadie didn't help as much as me) so we could eat lunch with Brother. Here are a few pics:

Elijah got to be the "Line Leader" on the way to lunch...

No I didn't dress him in a blue shirt and black pants (I know you were worried about that). He had his first accident on the playground that morning. I think he got so busy playing that he forgot he wasn't wearing a diaper. He was pretty upset though.


They got to have Capri Suns. He rarely ever gets juice so he sucked that down before he would even touch his food...



Then he wanted to take a pic with Sister. However, he's all into making this same silly face in all his pictures (I'm sure you've noticed)...




This was their "loving each other" picture...





She's so cute!! Don't you just love her boots!




After lunch Sadie and I went to run some errands while Elijah had his rest time. We came back to pick him up and tried again to take more pics with about the same results...




Showing me what an Indian says...



No more sweet self portraits for a while I guess...

No comments: