Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

This was a great day and it "ended" a great week. I know Sunday technically starts a week, but I think of it more as a wrap up day. Anyway, we'll go back to last Tuesday to chronicle the week.


Tuesday I took Sadie back to the doctor to check her ears since we finished the antibiotics the Thursday before. As I guessed, we still had an infection in one ear and fluid (though un-infected so far) behind the other ear. We got put on another round on antibiotics. If this round doesn't clear it up she's getting tubes put in.

She would lay in my lap and have me feed her Alphabits...


Tuesday night we went out for my birthday to an Italian food place we hadn't been to yet. A picture with my boy (and his pizza face)...


Then he wanted to do a silly face picture...



Beau and and un-enthused Sadie...




Then we stopped by a yogurt place. The boys shared...




I shared with Sadie. She was getting pretty tired and glass-eyed...
But she perked up after tasting the ice cream.





Wednesday the kids and I went to Ladies' Bible Class. After class Beau took the kids and I got to go to lunch with all the ladies at Olive Garden by. my. self.!!! It was superb! We went to church that night. This was my attempt at a picture with both kids at the same time...



Sadie's hair is long enough now to have a bow!! I love it. Beau thinks she looks too much like Pebbles.
Beau got me 2...Count 'em...2...gift cards for a 1 hour massages to The Spa at Canyon Oaks!!




Thursday I worked. Friday morning I had a few hours to myself. I started off at Starbucks with a Chai Latte, went to Ann Taylor Loft for my present to myself...some new pants that actually fit!! Friday afternoon we drove to Stephenville. We had dinner with some old family friends.
Saturday morning we woke up and had a big breakfast. I caught Beau reading Cinderella to Brooklyn and Sadie. It was too cute. By the time I took the picture, though, Sadie wanted me to take her...




After breakfast my mom and I went to pick out some paint colors for the new house. When we got home we found this...Sadie playing by herself in the living room and...
watching Oh Brother Where Art Thou.




We had a late lunch of hamburgers and I had a recipe from Martha Stewart that I wanted to have for my birthday. Well, with everything going on I ended up pretty much making it myself. My mom said it means I'm really a mom now...having to make my own birthday cake...




Katy and Sadie waiting for cake...



We came back Saturday night. After church today we went to lunch at a Chinese place. They had a lunch buffet and one part of it was all sushi! It was so good!! They also had Tiramisu on the dessert line! Strange combination, I know, but oh so good! We came home and all took naps. Beau and I woke up around 4 and ended up having to wake up both kids. We spent the evening playing, having dinner and cleaning up before bedtime. Its been a great day and a great week.
This week will be busy. We are supposed to close on the house on Thursday and start working on it on Friday! Then off to Alvin on Sunday! More later.

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Only one way to make that week better... add me to the mix! :) Glad you enjoyed it!