Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet, sweet girl...

My girl is the best baby girl in the whole world!! I know, I know, I'm biased, but seriously. She. Is. Precious. I got this dress at a shower and I love it. Its a blue linen dress. I loved it when I got it, but it was size 9 months. I was upset because I thought she'd never get to wear it. However, last Sunday was just warm enough (with a light sweater) to wear it. Blue is really her color and it is just a sweet dress.

Sorry the pic is fuzzy...




So cute!!


She is also a bit of a mess! She tackles her brother, tries to wrestle with anything laying on the ground, can walk but won't, is a flirt, and is IN LOVE with her Papa!






She will be 1 in 2 weeks and I cannot believe it.
There's a long post below...don't miss it.

No comments: