Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

I rock my onesie!

I sent Elijah to his room to get some pj's after his bath last night. He came back with a giant 3T onesie. I didn't even know they made them that big! I guess so since it was in his pj drawer!! He loves it! After making sure he knew how to "get free" to use the bathroom we were good to go.

I wanted to get a picture...

Then he wanted to get a picture...

Sunday morning I stayed home from church because I've been sick. After they got home from church and we had a very fancy Sunday lunch of mac and cheese and leftovers Beau put Sadie down for a nap and I got Elijah set up with a movie so I could go lay down.
Just a boy, his popcorn and Jungle Book...




Tomorrow will be another day of working on the new house. More later...

1 comment:

Janice said...

I need to learn how to work the DVD player!!!