Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Well, we've had a lot going on lately. We have now been in the new house for almost a week. We spent our first night here last Saturday. We're loving it. We're finding out a lot about living in a 30 year old house, but Elijah is in LOVE. He loves his room. The first night he couldn't even sit still during dinner, he asked to be excused so he could go put his toys away in his room! Then that night we walked outside to get something and he said, "Oh Mama...look at my BIG yard!!" I will post pictures soon, just not quite ready yet. I'm trying to get ready enough to have Sadie's party here next weekend. She'll be 1 this Sunday, on Easter. We've got a lot going on this weekend so I wanted to post a few pics so I won't get too far behind.

The weather has been great this week. One afternoon we went out in the yard for a few pics.

My sweet girl...




He is a mess. And I love him!!


"Here you go, Mama."



Everything is either a teachable moment or a game between Elijah and Sadie. He is in love with her. It just melts my heart...




See what I mean...





There are no words...










Yesterday was Elijah's Easter Party at school. I had to work so Beau went to take pics.



Oh, man....Heartbreaker...








His favorite thing lately is to hide things and you search for them. Then you hid them and he finds them. So I knew Easter this year would be a blast for him!









"Why are you making me stop for a picture?"



































His class...





Mom and Dad are on their way to spend the day helping me with the house. Then tonight we're going to Stephenville. Jannie has a big Easter party every year and we've never been able to go. More later.

No comments: