Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sadie's 1st Birthday Bash

Saturday we had Sadie's birthday party. We decided to wait a week since her birthday was on Easter. We also decided to wait a week so we could have it at the new house. We had a great time. We have always loved to be able to entertain at our home and its been so long since we've been able to. It was so nice. The party was all about bunnies, flowers and butterflies...





On this table we had pink lemonade, fruit kabobs and yogurt, meat, cheese, crackers and dip...

The fruit kabobs were really good (notice the butterfly at the top)...


The other table in the dining room...








The flower cupcakes...





Brownie gardens...












Katy and Sadie (they love each other)...








My favorite part. Everyone having fun in the yard...














A little photo shoot before singing "Happy Birthday"...







Stripping down for a cupcake...


Sadie and Brooklyn...








She didn't really want to eat any of it...




Time for presents...

















Her gift from me and Beau...



Sadie and her first love...


Such a great day. Thank you so much to everyone who came. A HUGE thank you to my mom who came in on Friday to help me get ready. There's absolutely no way I could have gotten it done without you. Thank you, Beau, for being at my every beck and call and doing whatever I ask when I want to throw these parties. You are a great husband and an amazing dad. You make our lives easy and we love you! To my Sadie, you are a joy, I love you so much.
Scroll down for another new blog.

No comments: