Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Sadie!!

My baby girl turned one today!!! She is a precious gift from God!! This year has been so crazy, but so much fun. Sadie has lived in 3 houses by the time she was one!! We've had a very busy weekend, I won't post all our Easter stuff, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my girl.


Last Sunday was our baby dedication. We dedicated our lives as Sadie's parents to raise her to know who Jesus is and what he did for her and to be living examples of his love in her life. I think it looks a little more like we were dedicating Beau....

I love the look on Elijah's face. He looks so enthused...priceless!


Friday, we turned her around. We bought Elijah a booster chair and Sadie moved into his seat. She loves it...

Not real sure what's going on...



"Wow, I can see so much!!"







"Hello everyone!!"...












Meet the Greens...

This actually wasn't planned. I got the outfit for Elijah for his baby shower4 years ago!! I've known since then that it would be his Easter suit when he's 3, my mom got Sadie's dress, and I didn't know what Beau was wearing when I decided on my dress. I thought we were cute.




My angels...







Loving on his sister, as usual...









I promise she's a happy baby...she does smile...sometimes.










Really...I promise...









Sadie, what do yo think of turning one?...




I can't believe she's one. I know I'm supposed to say that. But I'm not saying it for the same reasons people normally do. Its not that the year has flown by, but that she really still seems like baby. By the time Elijah was one he had a full head of hair (and had needed multiple haircuts), had a full mouth of teeth and ate whatever he wanted, was talking a lot and was walking (and running) everywhere. Sadie's hair is getting thicker, but she still doesn't have much. She only has "gofer" teeth so there's a lot she can't eat, she has a few words (a very few) and mostly just grunts, and she can, but won't walk. So, that's why its so weird that she's one. I know all babies are different, but you would think a brother and sister would be some what alike! Oh well, I still love her with every ounce of my being!

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie. Since your mom's not talking to me anymore, I have to resort to giving you best wishes via text and blogging. ;-) You look beautiful!!!!