Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Good friends, good food, good times

Yesterday my friend Andrea (friend from ACU) came to visit. She's been in town all week visiting her sister who just moved to town. We had a great lunch and fun just visiting.


Lunch. Elijah, Heidi, Sadie, Alyssa. (not pictured: Laurie, Andrea, Jonah and me). I think Sadie is toasting Heidi...


Jonah wasn't able to sit at the table with us, but was still close by...


Elijah and Heidi...





I asked Heidi what they were doing. She said, "We're being silly together!"...




This is Alyssa (Andrea's niece) who turns 1 on Wednesday. Notice she's walking all over the place (and has been for months) and notice what my daughter is doing!...



Elijah LOVES kids, especially babies. He kept coming over to Jonah to make sure he didn't feel left out...




The day proved to be a little much for Jonah...



Our attempt at group picture. Heidi's eyes are closed, but I'm impressed everyone was looking at the camera!!


We had a great time!! We hope you come back soon!

No comments: