Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I'm ready for my close-up"

This past Wednesday we all drove 45 minutes to the nearest Portrait Innovations to have pictures made. We were excited to learn that they will finally be opening one in our town. They aren't the most artistic pictures, but man are they cheap. And you leave with your pictures!!! We had a great time.


When Elijah turned 1 we took our first family photo. So we decided to wait to get another one until Sadie turned 1...


My angel baby...

We didn't get these next pictures, but we have the CD. He is so grown up...






This is her mischievous look...




Another attempt that we didn't like as much...


This is the tutu I made for her newborn pictures. I extended it so she could wear it again. Maybe that can be a tradition. When she's 45 do you think she'll still let me take her picture in it?





So. Cute.





There is no possible way to not love this child (trust me...I've tried to stay mad at her around about 3 am)...



We sat a cake down in front of her and tried to get her to dig in. This was her first response...




But she came around...



And I just had to get this one...

No comments: