Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its just good parenting.

Whoever said that TV is bad either 1) doesn't have kids 2) doesn't have PBS...


I get 20 minutes of peace to cook dinner and my kids learn about the letter S. They learn and I keep my sanity...everyone comes out a winner.
Aimee and Mandy, I know you are blowing these pictures up trying to see every little thing about the house that you possibly can. I promise...before and after pictures are coming soon.
I'm off to bed (working tomorrow) then Friday morning I'll be spending my morning and lunch at the spa!! Using part of my gift card from Beau. So excited!!!






2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

What are you talking about? I have absolutely no interest at all in your blog or your house. It bores me. ;) PS Yea! Sadie got her own chair!!!

Unknown said...

Good thing your will watch whatever you put on. Mine will only watch Elmo!