Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March (Zoo) Madness

I called my friend, Jessica, this morning to see if she wanted to take her kids to the zoo with me and mine. It was supposed to be a fabulous day and so she said yes. Well apparently everyone else in town had the same idea.

While the kids and I waited for Jessica (she was 45 minutes late, but she's got like 12 kids and one of them is new so I gave her a pass) we took some pics.


So...neither of my kids can fake a smile when the sun's in their eyes...
Elijah specifically picked out this shirt for the zoo. They have a fish tank with all the "Nemo" fish. He thinks it so cool.


My girl looked so cute today!! I cannot get her to smile, but she looks great anyway...

She's so precious...


He would not let me take a picture so I just took one of him people watching...

Elijah going down the slide...




Ben going down the slide...





That is not a lizard Elijah and Robert are looking at, its a tiny little monkey...






I just had to get a picture of Robert. He was decked out in cammo and had his binoculars and rifle slung over his shoulder. Every now and then he would take aim at an animal. I told Jessica I didn't think it was fair to hunt animals that are in cages, she just rolled her eyes. Ha!...







All the "big kids" climbing the hill. From L to R...Linzie 7, Ben 2, Robert 5, Elijah 3. Not pictured: Sadie 1, Will 3 mos. Wow that's a lot of kids!!!





Walking around looking at the fish...



Running around acting like Indians...


Elijah kept walking like this. I asked him what he was doing he said he was being a bear...






We had a great day!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love the zoo shots. Kids looked darling.....