Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover...Ballard Style

Here they are!!! Your first "Before and Afters". This isn't everything, but it's everything we've "finished". I think it will continually be a work in progress, but it looks a lot better.


The living room view from the front door...


The "dining room" area of the living room from the front door...


I had a brunch here this morning. So the table isn't normally there, but someday when I can afford a dining room table this is where it will go...



















The kitchen and desk area...









This area isn't finished. I don't want to leave it white, but not sure what color to paint it. I am going to paint the desk black and add more pictures and space them better...






















Elijah's room. This is his cool bed that he absolutely loves!...



















We have a "hollywood bathroom". Its like a Jack and Jill, but each side has their own toilet. This is the kids' side of the bathroom...












This is Sadie's room...












So that's it!! (so far) I hope you enjoy it. We are loving it. It would be much easier to have a house that doesn't need so much work, but we're having fun making it our own.

3 comments:

Kami said...

How exciting! It looks great and really big!

Janice said...

Are you for rent???? Great job!!!

andrea said...

WoW!! I did not realize when we were there how much work you had put into it!! I'm even more impressed now!!! ...tho you're making me feel bad about my poor, neglected, undecorated house...