Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun Times

We've had a lot going on lately...


Sadie has never liked a pacifier so we've never really given her one. To prove my point, the other night I found one in her diaper drawer and gave it to her while I put her pj's on. This is what she did with it...



I'm so funny!!...

This past Saturday the kids and I went to Stephenville while Beau was in Austin. We came home with their dog (more about that later). We just played for a few hours and headed back home.
Sadie loved being pushed around in the car...


I am continuing get frustrated with my girl. She can walk, but still chooses not to. There are, however, a few days she does choose to walk. To prove it...



















Sunday night we went to a close by park to the devo. We enjoyed hotdogs, cookies and Elijah learned to play Bingo!...














Sadie was ready for some fun in the sun...








I'm so cute!!!







"Wanna try them on?"...




My girl is so cute!!!
More later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, your girl is so cute and so are you! :-)