Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Great Day with Great Friends

So my girl has a shoe fetish. Anytime she sees a shoe she wants it on (even if its not hers). Saturday morning she found a shoe in the living room. Brought it to me, sat down, held her foot up and wanted the shoe on. She spent the next hour or so playing with one shoe on...


Elijah wanted me to take a picture of him (since I was taking one of Sadie) and he gave me his best *fake smile*...

She finally just cut another tooth. She's gone 6 months with just her "beavers"...


Elijah took this picture (pay no attention to the accentuated mullet). This is her "I'm not going to get in trouble am I?" face...



Yeah for shoes!!!




Saturday morning our friends from church, The Bruce Family, called to see if we wanted to spend the day with them. We were looking for something to do. Beau had gone to Dallas for the day to help Brad and Amy move. It was a great day for the zoo so we headed out.
While waiting for them to show up we took some pics...



Elijah wanted to do some funny face or "silly cheeses"....



I could sit here and stare at this angel. But I think I'll just finish this and go into her room and stare at her sleeping (and rub her big baby belly) like I do every night...
Oh, by the way, we're doing more walking than crawling now!!! Finally.





Brian bought the kids some fish food in the gift shop. I didn't even know that was an option! You learn so much with the Bruces...





Feeding fish. Brian, Elijah, Camden and Erica. Yeah, her name is Erica too. The kids think its so weird. Elijah will come to me some times and say, "Mom, did you 'member Camden's mom's name is Erica too?!" Its bad enough when you're out with other moms and you answer to every "Mama" that is said. Its even worse when you answer to every "Ms Erica!" too!



She missed out on feeding the fish. Maybe when she's older and would actually give the food to the fish instead of eating it herself...







Elijah and Camden...





After the zoo we went back to the Bruce House and had a yummy lunch then went swimming (after waiting 30 minutes, of course). Elijah never would even get in the water. I'm not sure how I'm going to fix that. I am all for him having a healthy respect for water, but he's so scared of it. Sadie on the other hand loved her time chillin in the pool...




She would just recline and relax....





Elijah had a great time, none the less. He loved these water launchers...







We had a great day, but we missed Beau. We'll definitely have to do it again!!
Scroll down for another new post...

No comments: