Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

FUNdue!!!

This is our schedule every night: Dinner at 6:30, bath and pjs, snack, bed by 8. The kids' snack is usually yogurt, graham cracker, and milk. A few nights ago I decided to surprise the kids with some fondue. I had a plate of different fruits and cream cheese fruit dip for some fun dipping. They loved it!











By this time Elijah had tasted the dip and was now trying to just eat it with the stick.






At one point Sadie went for a strawberry. I hadn't hulled them so I tried to grab it from her. She shoved it in her mouth and took off. Yup, she ate the whole thing. It was too funny. Elijah then got on to me and told me I better "cut all the grass off the rest so Sadie can't eat it"...











She was covered in strawberry juice. I think next time we'll do it before baths...







I wish my camera did video. This was Elijah doing a dance...



Ha!!!


Eyes do not appear larger than they actually are...








Tuesday I did the hardest Zumba ever, came home, spent 3 hours painting and then went on a walk after dinner. I was pooped. So on Wednesday morning I was trying to find any excuse not to go to Zumba. After about 8 phone calls I finally got a hold of a friend willing and able to take the kids to the park. We went to a new one and it was great with lots of shade. I was too busy gabbing with Jessica and networking with other moms there for my Mom and Me club I'm starting (more about that later) to take many pics, but got one of my girl.
She is a mess. She refuses to walk unless she's in our living room where she walks all the time and she refuses to talk. She just screams. Not cry and not continuously scream. Just one, short burst of a shrill, glass shattering, cover your ears, spit second scream. That is her word for "I'm hungry", "I want Elijah to leave me alone", "I'm ready to get out of my high chair", "I want you to pick me up".....She usually just wants a snack. She eats constantly. And I am seriously talking about huge amounts of food. She will eat more at a meal than me and she eats all. day. long. If you are ever around her and she's fussy ask her if she needs a snack, I guarantee she will nod "yes" (at least she nods and shakes her head, that helps). So, to sum up, I have birthed a genuine mess and I'm sure I could not love anything more!!!





Be glad there's no sound with this. This was a scream that meant "I want the camera"....



Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: