Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My little actor

Last Wednesday was the Preschool Program and Graduation. Elijah was, of course, not graduating yet, but was in the program. It is so much fun to watch these kids preform. The pictures really aren't that great. Next year I will take the video camera, that would have been much better.

Elijah's class coming in....







They sang a few songs...








Stomping their feet at one point...













Shouting about Jesus...I love that they're all shouting and the one kid in the back is covering his ears! I would totally have guessed that to be Elijah (he's really sensitive to loud noises)...












This is when they were walking off the stage to their seats and he spotted me. He had to run down to me, give me a hug and get back in line...


I'll do better next year with video. Sadie and Elijah will be in it next year.

No comments: