Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Camp JuPa 2010 Day 2...Field Trip

We took a field trip to the Ft Worth Zoo on Day 2. I went (as a Junior Counselor) with Juju and Papa and Jon and Katy met us there.

"Hey Cale are you ready for the zoo?"...


"Yeah, I'm just chillin'"...








I don't know why, but Elijah always wants to push the stroller...
I love the look on Sadie's face.
















Sadie teaching Papa something, I'm sure...







Waiting on the train...








My beautiful babies...






And of course Elijah had to do a silly face...













Mini Erica and Mini Jonathan looking oh so cute...




We drove home from the zoo and headed straight to Jannie and Papa Larry's for an Independence Day celebration.
Papa Larry helping Elijah reel in a big one...






We had a great time on Day 2!!!

No comments: