Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Girly girl!

The moment I found out I was going to have a little girl my mind was immediately flooded with all the things we would do together. Make-up, fingernail polish, fixing our hair, playing dress-up...

Wednesday Sadie and I had a girly moment together. She saw me painting my toe nails and kept saying "Mama!!" which means she wants something. I asked her if she wanted me to paint her toe nails and she shook her head yes and stuck out her foot. She sat there very still while I painted...





Elijah was a little disappointed he couldn't paint his toe nails. I was trying to explain to him that there are some things that just mommies and daughters get to do together. Just like some things that only daddies and sons do together. He asked, "like what". Then I was stuck...hmm what do only boys get to do..."like peeing outside in the grass!" He was content with that answer! Ha!

Scroll down for another new post.