Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Its my turn!!

I planned a trip to the Jumphouse in town for our KidsClub. The last time the kids and I went Sadie couldn't walk yet so she didn't get to enjoy it. Not this time!! She had a blast!

On her way up...


With her buddy, Joel. They have the same birthday, but Joel is one year older. He is a sweetheart and loves Sadie, but who doesn't, right?...

Jumphouse Obstacle Course.

Going under...


Through...



Over...




She came down the slide and I wanted to snap a picture, but as soon as she slowed down enough she turned around to do it again...





She found some older girls to follow around...






Trying her hand at basketball...












She had been wanting to go down the BIG slide all morning and I finally took it. She wouldn't even wait to get a good picture, she was just trying to scoot off the edge. No fear...

No comments: