Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Today was one of the best days of the year...the first day of school! Love. it.


First of all. The haul. This is all the stuff they had to take to school today!


Okay, this picture looks like I'm sending them to the Preschool for the Mentally Impaired but its actually because they are both yelling "cheese!!"...

That's a little better...


Let me just tell you about this little stinker. She is the youngest student at the preschool this year. She was so excited this morning. BTW the dress was made by the very talented Aimee Scogin! Thanks Aimee!!



And this little darling...




Getting their backpacks on...




She was running to the truck and I was running behind her...I'm glad that's not on video...





I made her stop to take one last picture...she was so ready to go!
Yes, that's her lunch and yes, it's almost as big as she is.



I went back inside after they left and got dressed, by myself. Then I went and ran a TON of errands (by myself). Its amazing how much you can get done in 5 hours with not kids!!! I was gone the whole time!! I'm looking forward to Tuesdays!!

No comments: