Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend of Fun!

I was talking to my mom over the weekend and pointed out that I have seen my family for the last 3 weekends and will see them for the next 3 weekends! Just one more reason I love living here.





Friday night Frankie and Janice came over for dinner. For dessert Beau went out to the garden and picked a watermelon....





If you live in this area and like watermelon it was really easy to grow. We planted one seed and have harvested about 10 or so and have more still growing!





Saturday afternoon we left to go to the Rangers Game. Beau had to drive the van with some youth kids in it and Elijah finally got to ride the van with all the guys. He is always asking if he can ride in the van and he has never been allowed to. Well, this time, I was leaving later than everyone else so we let Elijah ride in the van. He was so excited, but what did he do? Slept! Ha!


Before the game there was a Mercy Me concert. Sadie and I missed it. I was a little upset I missed it until I got there and saw that they had sat in the blazing sun for almost 2 hours!!


While they were at the concert I took Sadie to my mom's condo. Mom and Dad offered to keep Sadie during the game so we could stay as long as we wanted and Sadie wouldn't be miserable. Then I went to park for the game. It was so funny, I parked in one of the stadium's parking lots, but picked on a little further from the gate so I could just pay $10 instead of $15 or $20. After leaving the game, walking to my car and then driving to my mom's condo I realized I parked closer to the condo than I parked to the stadium! That's how close the condo is! Ha!





This was Elijah's first baseball game. He and Beau were so excited! They both started off with a hot dog, of course.


"Is something going on down there on the field?"...


"Nope. Back to the hot dog"...



My precious boys...




Where's Waldo...um...I mean...Elijah? He's right in the middle of all the guys...




Then Ariel gave him some of her Strawberry Lemon Chill....






Then, some one gave him a huge tub of popcorn...
After that he said, "Mom, my tummy really hurts!" I bet!




The kids and I spent Saturday night in Arlington then got up with Mom and Dad and went to Uncle Zac's church.
Sorry this picture is so blurry. I am a bad photographer. I have an old camera. Sadie never quits moving. I did want to get a picture of her in this precious pillowcase dress from JoCarol! She got lots of compliments!...



Playing on Uncle Zac's iPhone while waiting on our lunch...


After lunch Mom and I went to Linsie's baby shower (where I was too busy to get any pictures). Sunday night the kids and I drove home, exhausted! It was quite an ordeal to get Elijah to leave his Pawpaw. He fell asleep less than a block down the road after leaving. He woke up just a few miles from home and immediately started bawling and saying, between sobs, "I miss Pawpaw! I just love him so much!!" The only way I could get him calmed down was to call Pawpaw and let Elijah talk to him. It was actually really cute.

No comments: