Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Showers, showers and more showers

Almost 2 weeks ago I went to Stephenville to help my mom host a shower for my cousin Jenni, then last weekend we went to Stephenville for Zac and Heather's shower, then this weekend the kids and I will be in Dallas for Linsie's baby shower!! 3 weeks in a row!!


Since Beau went with me last week he kept the kids at my parents' house while I went to the shower at Jannie's. After I got there I saw there were quite a few other babies there so I had him get Sadie dressed and bring her so I could "show her off" and he could have some time to swim with the boys. Having Sadie there meant I didn't get any pictures of anything except her!

My cousin Ethan and Sadie (he is one month older)...


I love how she has her arm around him. I love that she accessorized with the necklaces as soon as we got there. I love his big blue eyes.

I guess she sent the wrong message by putting her arm around him, because his next move was to lean in for a kiss. Guess he knows a cute girl when he sees one!...

Then Sadie wanted to take a picture with me. She comes and backs into me and says "eese!"
Then, Cami, not wanting to be left out wanted one too...



And of course...



The major thing that happened this weekend was Elijah almost drowning. While eating dinner outside Friday night Elijah (who knows why) got into the pool. My dad looked over to see him struggling to stay above water (and not being successful) and jumped in, with Beau right behind him and pulled Elijah out. He hadn't taken in any water. We had actually been working, earlier in the week, on him putting his head under and holding his breath. He told me Sunday that he just forgot he didn't have his lifejacket on. Then he said he didn't want to talk about it any more. We were all pretty shaken up!

No comments: