Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Pit

Sadie can eat more in a day than a teenage boy! She is constantly eating! This is what I do about 22 times a day...


"Sadie, what are you doing?"....


"Sadie, get out of the pantry!!"...
"Mama, I NEED a snack!!"...

She's spotted something she likes...




Bringing me her find...




"Mama, can you open this for me?"...

Now, if I don't open it she will either 1) throw a monumental fit complete with screaming and tears or 2) sneak it into another room and shake and attack it until it opens up and spills its contents on the floor.
The other day I even thought I would outsmart and out maneuver her and put a chair in front of the pantry door. Nope, a few minutes later I hear her sliding the chair across the floor to open the door.

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Little Cutie Pie!! She can raid my pantry anyday!!

Living Passionately Means: said...

that a girl sadie outsmarting your momma.

A Chair really Erica???