Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Camp Bandina 2010

This year the kids and I went to camp with Beau again. This year was much better for a few reasons...
1. I wasn't nursing a 3 month old
2. I wasn't the only nurse
3. We have lived here longer than a week so I actually know people now (who I can pawn my kids off on!


One day it poured and poured and poured. There was so much rain and I didn't realize til 3 days later the windows in my car were down. nice. Anyway, the kids were a little bored after being stuck in the nurse's cabin for a few hours and Sadie took it upon herself to entertain...




Elijah got to go swimming in the river almost every day thanks to the other nurse, Deanna (who got to go swimming since I had the afternoon shift) and our friend David, the lifeguard. It was so nice of them and Elijah loves to swim now. Go figure.








He thinks he's so funny!





This is David and Elijah. Of course Elijah wanted to take a silly face picture...





This is what we drove around all week (and that is Deanna driving). Everyone else had little golf carts. Beau and I have decided we have got to get us one of these mules...so much fun!!




One of the great girls who helped me take care of Sadie, Madeley...




This camp has a banquet night on Friday. This year was The 80's. It was so much fun and since I love dressing up in costumes we had a great time!
My little 80's chick rockin' the side ponytail!!....



Complete with over-sized shirt, tied on the side, tights, and leg warmers....



Sorry the pics aren't very good, she wouldn't stand still. She just kept running towards me...


Elijah was preppy. He had his collar flipped up, a cardigan, too-short khaki shorts (they are actually Sadies's size 18 months!) and of course socks with his sandals...








Dancing to some Tiffany and other great 80's music...


My girl and I...












This guy was hilarious...




Beau was dressed like a New Kid on the Block...aren't we cute!!

We had a great time, but I'm so happy to be home. When we were heading home on Saturday I was thinking how it is my favorite day of the year! The last day of summer (activity wise, not weather wise)!! I know there are so many people who love summertime, but I don't. I like the school year for so many more reasons...
1. I love having a consistent routine. I like mixing things up some, but I really like knowing what every day and every week holds.
2. I like having Beau home. He's got some day and weekend trips planned, but that's nothing like having him gone all week.
3. I loathe the hot weather.
More later...

4 comments:

Living Passionately Means: said...

wow! Yall are so cool You should wear that outfit to work tomorrow I think it'd be a great hit Maybe we could change our uniforms to fit that style.... ;)

Oh so we used portrait innovations LOVE THEM!!! GREAT IDEA THERE. Check out my slideshow on my page I think it's at the very very bottom.... real cute pictures though!

Living Passionately Means: said...

I don't know what happened to my comment so I'll just have to repeat everything I said..... I hate repeating myself so just for you....

I really like you're 80's look maybe you should wear it to work tomorrow we might be able to establish a new uniform from that look.

And why's your baby girl naked in a big blue tub??! Is that all her poor mommy packed her to play with... Sad situation there.

hm.... Oh yeah go check out my slideshow at the very bottom of the page. We went to portrait innovations and got JAT some 6 month pictures made they're precious!

There's only like 10 patients right now so I doubt I see you tomorrow ya never know though. Anyways talk to ya later.....

Living Passionately Means: said...

ohhhhhh booo! I just saw this message that says "your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approves" TWO MESSAGES and I repeated myself then I see that
well darn. hope you had fun at my expense.

Janice said...

At first I thought the exercise guy was Beau. But then I looked closer.... not good looking enough!!!!