Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Craft Happy

So the fun with my new sewing machine continues...


I had a baby shower at church to go to on Sunday so I, of course, made a little something for the baby...





After searching Etsy for more inspiration I made Sadie this shirt...



The flower comes off and and is also a bow, which means any other flower clips she has can be placed on the shirt....pretty cool.








There HAS to be matching bows, right!! My girl loves her bows!

Lately I've also made the kids some matching pajama pants (pictures later), a cape and crown for a recent birthday girl and some pajama pants for a girl in the youth group who is tall and thin and has never had long enough pajama pants. I didn't get a picture on my camera of those, but they turned out great and she was so excited. I also plan on making some placemats soon for my new dining room.

No comments: