Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Christmas Gift

This Christmas Beau got me two really great gifts. He got me a stereo to mount under the cabinet in the kitchen so I can listen to my music and not have a big stereo on the counter. He also surprised me with a new camera! Mine was getting really bad. So I've been snapping away and thought I'd share a few...

I love catching the kids in the middle of these beautiful moments...


Mom and Dad came for the day last Friday for the day to help us with a few little projects around the house....


Walking in Pawpaw's shoes...
I love that I have a picture just like this of me walking in my dad's boots. I'll have to find it!




We've been enjoying the nice "warm" weather over the last few days. Its about to get really cold! I have to admit, I have always loved the cold weather, but I don't enjoy it near as much with kids.

My little cheeseball...
Do you like the hat? She loves to wear them!


Having fun on the swings...




I love the sun in her hair...













Oh wow!! I. Love. Her.













Elijah piled up a bunch of leaves at the bottom of the slide and they loved sliding into it!...


She always has her tongue out!...



Racing to the top!...


My sweet, sweet babies...


Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got some great gifts. I got a pretty priceless one myself!!!

Janice said...

I have a picture of Beau wearing my dad's boots!!! Great picture.

bunnytrails said...

Guess what? For the first time EVER I see Beau in Cheeseball's face. The pic of her looking out of the playhouse window looks just like him!!