Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Jumpin' Good Time!

Before I get to our Jumpin' birthday party I'll share a couple pics. Last week we had breakfast for dinner. I made burritos and donuts. The kids got a big kick out of the donuts...

You may wonder why Elijah is making his face...
I asked him to please look "normal" because the first picture I took of him was...




Sadie was of course cautious of this new thing on her plate...


Not impressed...



Saturday was a birthday party for one of the kids' friends. It was at the Jump House and Sadie is finally getting big enough to really enjoy it.
Contemplating going in...




Still not sure about this...





Getting some help...






My big, brave girl...







Where was Elijah? He was on the huge slide. I would have said "of course" but Elijah is not a dare devil so the fact that he loves this giant slide boggles me. Oh well, that's where he was the whole time!




I kept yelling at him to let me take a picture and he would turn, smile and take off again...

Then we went into the party room for juice and cake. My kids ran to the table, sat down and did not move again until their juice was drained...





Sadie looked so cute sitting with the big kids watching the presents being opened...


Gotta love a 4 year old's birthday party!

No comments: