Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Table for 10

My mom and I were browsing an antique store near my house a few weeks ago and we saw this dining room table. I thought it was really pretty, but I have always know that it will be a LONG time before I can afford a dining room table that will fit 8-10 people. I just happened to glance at the price tag when walking by. So cheap!! I was floored. The store was closing and I wanted Beau to see it so we were there Monday morning when the doors opened and bought the table!!!



The chairs really baffle me. They match the table in color, but look more like kitchen table chairs than dining room chairs. One of the 6 is broken so I only have 5 chairs. However, I already had the bench in a spare bedroom and it matches perfectly. Some day I may be able to afford new chairs, but the table seats 10!! I. Love. It.


So the only obvious thing to do was to throw a dinner party!! We had 2 couples over and had a great time!!

So now the dining room transformation is under way!! I made these curtains and a matching table runner...its really looking great!!
I'm ready for another dinner party...


another new blog below...

No comments: