Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Barber Shops and Books

I've been cutting Elijah's hair since he was about a year old and I'm tired of it. He hates getting the clippings all over him and I just don't do the best job. So I told Beau from now on he gets to take Elijah to the Barber shop with him. When I told Elijah his one question was "does he have something to cover me up so the hair doesn't get all over me." Yes, Elijah it will cover your whole body. "It will!!" He was sold. Beau made a big deal out of it and took Elijah out for a burger and sweet tea first!

He was very excited to get started...


I hear he did great and even got a lollipop afterwards...I didn't get an after shot. I guess that's what happens when Dad's in charge of capturing the moments.



In other news...Elijah and Sadie got another early Christmas present from Jannie and Larry.





It's Jannie and Larry reading Twas the Night Before Christmas!!



They have read it so many times we need to change the batteries already!









So precious!

Thank you Jannie and Papa Larry!!

No comments: