Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wanna see a cute baby?

We got to see our sweet baby today!! I am just a day or two shy of 20 weeks. The ultrasound tech was ready to get started and asked us if we wanted to know the gender. We said no and she said she was first going to look at the bladder and abdomen so she wanted us to look away just in case baby wasn't shy. After that she turned on the DVD recorder and went on to show us our little precious. At one point she said "He sure is being shy today" (keeping its arms over its face) and I just thought..."hmmm...she let it slip" and then thought maybe I had imagined it. Later, when she turned on the 3D she asked if it looked like our other kids. I said I thought it looks like a boy. She said, "Well, not that I would say, but I didn't see anything earlier. I'll have to look again in a bit." I told her I thought she said "He" and she said if she did it was probably just because she has 3 boys. At the very end she wanted to check all the "parts" and made us look away again.


She said she could definitely tell what it was. At that point she ended it and handed us our pictures and DVD. That's when it hit me. I wanted to know! It was really bugging me that she knew and I didn't! I fought it though and left without finding out. So that's it. Its not written down anywhere and there are no pictures of it and she turned the DVD player off before she did the gender scan. So we can't even find out if we change our mind! So exciting!


Here are some of the pictures...


This baby really needs to fatten up! I helped myself to a donut at ladies Bible class today and I might just have some ice cream tonight to help it fatten up!!




Waving for the camera...




A big yawn...its been a long day!



Sweet baby definitely has its dad's lips!! Can't wait to smooch em!



At one point (caught on the video) we even got to see hiccups and it looked like it was sucking a thumb.



Here' is one part of the video. Its about 3 minutes long. The first few minutes are just anatomy, but about halfway thru she turned on the 3D and you can really see the sweet face.


http://youtu.be/VerD4Qih31I


In love.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm so excited we are both going to be Team Green!

bunnytrails said...

Looks like a boy to me!!!! But then, what do I know??? Love ya!!