Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas in the 'Ville

We had to wait until New Year's Day to have our Christmas in Stephenville. I actually remembered my camera this time so I was able to get some pics of the kids.

Elijah and Cale had a great time on Mom's iPad...


Sissy was in the kitchen with me. We were making cake balls with my new cake ball pan from Janice. As my Sou Chef she was allowed to lick the beaters...



She has great technique...








This was our attempt at a group picture...





Elijah got some great new games...


I must say Sadie got the best gift of the day...a new kitchen!






Elijah showing off his new chicken toboggan...




Elijah and Brooklyn playing one of Elijah's new games...



Wrestling with Uncle Zac...a family tradition...





Henley didn't want to be left out...

No comments: