Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Family Fun

The day after Christmas we decided to go to the children's museum in town. A friend bought us a membership for Sadie's birthday and it has been so nice to be able to go whenever we want for free! We packed a lunch and the kids thought it was so much fun to have a picnic at the museum.



After we ate we headed out to play. (Side note: why is it that the kids never want sandwiches for lunch when we're at home, but if I pack them for a picnic its the best lunch ever?)...







I had to talk Beau into coming. He thought it would be so boring. Well turns out, I think he was having just as much fun as the kids!



"The Bubble Room" as my kids call it. Its their favorite room. I ended up going out in the hall and sitting on a bench because they (Beau included) were having so much fun I couldn't get them to leave...





Trying to make a giant bubble...









Our last stop was the tea party room. My girl throws a mean Tea Party!...






I wanted you to see what she chose to wear for the day. Her new Minnie Mouse shirt, a black tutu, red leggings, and her new Minnie mouse jacket. Such a sense of fashion!!


The boa added a nice touch...




Anyone like a cup of tea?!...

No comments: