Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My growing belly

This picture was taken on December 28th. I was a day or so away from being 18 weeks. While I adore this little child growing in me this pregnancy is CRAZY! Everything is going in warp speed...and when I say everything I'm referring to my growing belly! This is an awful picture! I'm a beast!

After my friend, Erica, handed me the camera after taking the picture my mouth literally fell open. I look at myself in the mirror every day, but I did not realize I am this big. Erica did not share in my shock. I pulled out Sadie and Elijah's baby books and I could easily compare my belly shot with my belly shot at 23 weeks with Sadie and 30 weeks with Elijah!! Oh my!!!





I'm trying really hard not to gain too much weight. I've been working out as much as usual. The holidays did not help though. Oh well. We have our ultrasound in the morning. We're choosing not to find out the gender, but we're mostly just hoping to find out that that our baby is healthy!

2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!

Bobo said...

I think she looks sexy!!