Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Baby B's Shower

Last Sunday I had a baby shower hosted by some ladies at church. It was great!! I requested a Diaper/Wipe shower and ended up with over 2000 diapers!! Surely that will last a while...right??
Some yummy snacks...

One of the ladies had overheard that I am really loving owls right now so she made these delicious cake balls!...

Just a few of the gifts...

I let Sadie come with me to she shower (a continuation of Girl Time Weekend) and help open the gifts...

My lovely hostesses Glenda, Marca, Sami, Sally, Becky and Melanie (Annette not pictured)...
A few of the ladies were so sweet to give Sadie a gift (and Elijah too)...

Side note: I mentioned Girl Time Weekend...Elijah and Beau went camping (Junction) on their yearly Men's Campout and Sadie was so disappointed that she couldn't go so I told her we would have a whole girl time weekend. We painted nails, braided hair (which her new thing is she wants 2 braids every day), watched movies, had Maci and Lori Anne over and of course had the shower. She loved it! As I'm typing this I can hear her in the kitchen...she hums while she eats if its something she really likes...like she's constantly saying "yummmmmm". She is such a mess and I love it!

No comments: