Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I forgot about Easter!

I forgot to post the picks from our Easter egg hunt at church. I set up lunch, devo and egg hung after church the week before Easter. We had a great turn out and the kids had a blast.

Of course Elijah took off and I couldn't keep up with him, but I was able to stay with Sadie...


I finally caught up with Elijah, but he'd already finished filling his basket!
I told him to go pretend he was picking up an egg so I could get a picture. He played along just perfectly! Ha!

Back to Sissy...

She and Maci decided they'd have more luck if they teamed up...

So proud of all her eggs...

Now begins the section titled "Lets see if we can attempt a nice Easter picture"...
Modesty while wearing a skirt is on our list of future topics...

The girls were way too busy getting to the candy to look at the camera AND smile...

This is not going well...

At least its obvious they like each other...


This is my favorite...

I love these silly girls...
Some one sent me this one, but its cute. This is Elijah after the hunt giving some of his eggs to a little boy who didn't have as many...
Happy Easter 2012

No comments: