Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sadie's Minnie Birthday

My girl turned 3! She wanted a Minnie Mouse birthday party. Here's how it went...
The food table...

The cake. It was lemon cake with lemon buttercream on top and strawberry with jam between the layers and a cream cheese frosting on bottom. Pretty yummy!

All the food was "Minnie" themed...




Got the cupcake ideas from Pinterest!

Yes, I made my own pinata! I am too cheap to spend $20 on something that's going to get torn up in a few minutes. It was really easy and cost maybe $3...maybe.

My birthday girl...who did not want to quit playing long enough to take a picture!

"Can I go play now?"...

The pinata was really funny. I had a dream a few nights before that Sadie hit it and it completely fell apart. Not so much. After each kid hit it about 3-4 times I finally had to take a pocket knife to it...let them hit it some more and then had to break it open! Ha! I guess I made it a little too well!

Can you see the kids are wearing Minnie Mouse ears...

I didn't get any pics of Sadie blowing out her candles because I got a video...here's the link...

She didn't so much understand to wait till the end to blow out the candles...oh well.
Opening a few gifts...



Thank you Aunt Sharon!!
Maci and Sadie playing Minnie and Daisy Tic Tac Toe...

Sadie must have taken this picture of Elijah. He was concentrating very hard on making his candy necklace...
We had a great day! So much fun celebrating my girl!

No comments: