Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

One story I forgot

I forgot a funny story about my boy. I told you in previous posts that Elijah does pretty good while we're away, but you can definitely tell he doesn't like sleeping in the play pin. I also told you that the trip home took 6 1/2 hours. Well, when we got home around 9:30pm Elijah was already asleep and so I just picked him up out of his car seat and carried him to his bed. I laid him down, took his clothes off, put his pj's on and changed his diaper. With all this going on Elijah started to wake up. He barely opened his eyes, looked from side to side, then took in a big breath, smiled a huge smile and stretched his arms up over his head. Then he said a long sentence which I could only translate as, "Thank you Mama, I thought I would never see my own bed again!" I went back to check on him about an hour later and he was asleep and still all stretched out with a big smile on his face. My boy does love his bed. Then when Beau and I went to bed Beau did the same thing and we just started laughing. I guess we know where Elijah gets his bed-affinity from.

No comments: